Arcadia Fighters

il and was initially ruled out for up t

Dudas sobre sticks, pads y hardware en general

il and was initially ruled out for up t

Notapor xusuwen96 » Mar Dic 26, 2017 4:25 am

Jordan Henderson would love to be involved in Liverpools Europa League squad but remains wary of another injury setback. Henderson suffered knee ligament damage against Borussia Dortmund in April and was initially ruled out for up to eight weeks, putting his place in Englands Euro 2016 squad in doubt.But the midfielder is back in training and, although he is highly unlikely to feature in the clubs final two Premier League games, a return in the clash with Sevilla on May 18 is not out of the question. Liverpool and Liverpool Ladies players show off their new kit at a ceremony in the city Im hoping it will be sooner rather than later. Im doing everything I can to get back fit as quickly as possible, Henderson told Sky Sports at the launch of Liverpools new 2016-17 home kit.Ive had a good week so far, so hopefully I can have another good week and see where I am at the end of that. Im being very positive, Im working very hard and hopefully its sooner rather than later.That [Europa League final] would be the main priority for me. It would be huge just to be involved and Id love to be a part of that if I could.At the same time Ive got to make sure that my knee is right because I dont want to do myself further damage. Henderson is hopeful of a place in Englands squad for Euro 2016, which will be announced on Thursday Hendersons quick recovery also boosts his chances of a place in Roy Hodgsons squad for this summers tournament in France, which will be announced on Thursday.Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp said last week he had no doubt the 25-year-old would be available for selection.Hendersons focus remains on a return for Liverpool but when asked about the chance of being selected for Euro 2016, he said: Yes, hopefully. The injury hasnt come at a great time for me but it doesnt really make a difference - its about the [Liverpool] team and the cup final.Whether I am involved or not, I am hoping we put on another good performance and win a trophy. Also See: Liverpool unveil new kit Allen wants Basel spot Who gets into Europe? Psychos England squad Bilal Powell Jersey . Hes recovered from a scary injury and cleared to play. Mingo, who was hospitalized with a bruised lung he sustained in an Aug. Jalin Marshall Jersey . In mens doubles, Vancouvers Vasek Pospisil and American Jack Sock reached the quarter-finals with a 7-6 (3), 7-6 (3), 6-4 win over Croatian Mate Pavic and Andre Sa of Brazil. http://www.shopnyjets.us/marcus-williams-jersey/. -- Catriona Matthew remained atop the Airbus LPGA Classic leaderboard Friday, birdieing four of the last seven holes to take a one-stroke advantage over Charley Hull into the weekend. James Carpenter Jersey . Parmelee hit a game-ending shot in the ninth inning and the Minnesota Twins overcame David Ortizs big night to beat the Boston Red Sox 8-6 on Tuesday. Chandler Catanzaro Jersey . DeGrom outpitched Jake Peavy in a tantalizing hitless duel that carried into the seventh inning Saturday night before the New York Mets broke loose and beat the San Francisco Giants 4-2.OAKLAND, Calif. - On one side of the floor, LeBron James sat on Clevelands bench in a suit. On the other, Mark Jackson talked about his former team from the ESPN broadcast table.And in the middle, the Golden State Warriors gave another highlight-worthy performance on their home court.Klay Thompson finished with 24 points after receiving stitches on his forehead, Stephen Curry had 23 points and 10 assists, and the Warriors completed a perfect six-game homestand with a 112-94 win Friday night over the James-less Cavaliers.It went exactly as I had hoped, Warriors coach Steve Kerr said of his teams blemish-free home stretch. More importantly, we really kind of found our game again.The NBA-leading Warriors (29-5) have won by an average of 22.1 points the past six games. They also had 32.8 assists and just 12.5 turnovers per game behind Kerrs pace-and-space attack.Golden State has won 14 in a row and 16 of 17 at rowdy Oracle Arena this season.It seems like, for the most part, if we keep it close defensively, eventually were going to have Klay and Steph hit back-to-back 3s and wear you out with the way we move the ball, centre Andrew Bogut said.Draymond Green added 10 points, 11 rebounds and eight assists, helping the Warriors pull away in the fourth against a Cavaliers team that showed some fight without James but ended up with the same result: a loss.Cleveland is 1-6 since James has been sidelined with a strained back and left knee. Hes expected to miss at least two more games.J.R. Smith scored 27 points, Kyrie Irving had 23, and Kevin Love added 17 points and 14 rebounds for the Cavaliers, who stayed close most of the way until Golden State blitzed them late.Theres no reason to fall into a rut or a hole. I mean, were going to be better, Love said.The Warriors have just been too much for most teams to handle for 48 minutes, especially at home, where they often use one big burst to put the game away.Curry capped the latest run by bouncing off centre Timofey Mozgov in the air, double-clutching his shot and banking it in too give the Warriors a 110-94 lead with 53 seconds to play.dddddddddddd Curry flexed his arms over his shoulders as the Cavaliers called timeout.The victory came in front of the man that had a hand in turning around the franchise.Jackson returned to the arena for the first time since the Warriors fired him as coach after last season. He enjoyed hugs and handshakes with his former players before the game.Jackson, who declined interview requests, also received a standing ovation from fans — and applause from some of his former players — when he was shown on the giant video screen during a timeout in the first quarter. He seemed unaware of what was happening at first, then stood and applauded the crowd.The former coach had a front-row seat to watch his successor — who has continually credited Jackson for laying the foundation for success — guide Golden State to another wear-down-the-opponent win that is becoming the norm.The Warriors outscored Cleveland 36 to 3 in fast-break points.James, dressed in a suit on the bench, periodically hopped out of his seat after made baskets and joined his teammates in the huddle during some timeouts. But all he could do in the waning moments was watch as the Cavs continued to slide without him.Cleveland has lost four in a row and eight of 10.JAMES UPDATECavs coach David Blatt said James took some shots during the morning shoot-around but didnt do anything close to practicing. His target return date remains Thursday at the Los Angeles Lakers.ALMOST A WARRIORBlatt said he had an agreement to be a Warriors assistant coach before Cleveland offered him their job last summer. He said Kerr supported his decision to back out and take the Cleveland gig.TIP-INSCavaliers: Forward Shawn Marion also sat out with a strained left hip. He is day to day.Warriors: Golden State is 12-0 against the Eastern Conference this season. ... Backup centre Festus Ezeli missed his seventh straight game with a sprained left ankle.UP NEXTCavaliers: At Sacramento on Sunday.Warriors: At Utah on Tuesday. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
xusuwen96
Bottom Tier

Volver a Controladores