Arcadia Fighters

rs who can be part of the foundation of the rebuilding proje

Discusión general sobre juegos de lucha.

rs who can be part of the foundation of the rebuilding proje

Notapor xusuwen96 » Mié Ene 03, 2018 6:07 am

PITTSBURGH -- Pittsburgh Steelers kicker Shaun Suisham stood in a euphoric locker room, game ball tucked firmly under his left arm and his teams once calamitous season inching its way back toward respectability. Not a bad day for a guy who insists hes just doing his job. Suishams 42-yard field goal, his fourth of the day, lifted Steelers to a 19-16 victory over the Baltimore Ravens on Sunday. Seemingly out of it after stumbling through a winless September, Pittsburgh (2-4) has won two straight. "Thats what were supposed to do," Suisham said. "Hopefully we can start stacking wins here." Ben Roethlisberger completed 17 of 23 passes for 160 yards and a touchdown. He also hit Antonio Brown twice on Pittsburghs final drive, putting Suisham well within range to win it. "We count on him to make it every time," Roethlisberger said. Why wouldnt he? Suisham is a perfect 14 of 14 this season. He drilled four field goals in last weeks victory over the New York Jets that snapped the Steelers out of their worst start in 45 years. He nailed four more on a day one of the NFLs more intense rivalries played like a slightly watered down version of its former self. The bold-faced names that defined the series -- Ray Lewis, Ed Reed and James Harrison among them -- are either retired or playing elsewhere. The animosity was dialed down a bit, perhaps because there was something more important than simple AFC North supremacy. Both teams entered the day chasing first-place Cincinnati. While Pittsburghs win only widened the gap between the Bengals (5-2) and the rest of the division, the Steelers remain confident theyre on their way back from the brink. "At 0-4, a lot of people counted us out and we still have an opportunity to turn this thing around," linebacker LaMarr Woodley said. "Right now we just have to keep marching in the right direction." Joe Flacco passed for 215 yards and a touchdown for Baltimore (3-4) but couldnt stop the defending Super Bowl champions from losing for the third time in their last four games. "We cant kid ourselves anymore, weve got a lot of work to do," Baltimore linebacker Terrell Suggs said. "Were used to things going a little different for us, but that being said weve got to be able to adjust on the fly and play football." The Ravens trailed all day but finally ran the Steelers down when Flacco guided a 16-play, 73-yard drive that ended when the quarterback hit Dallas Clark in the back of the end zone to tie the game at 16 with 1:58 to go. The Steelers nearly went back in front immediately when Emmanuel Sanders picked up the ensuing kickoff in the back of the end zone and raced down the right sideline all the way to the end zone. Officials, however, ruled he stepped out at the Pittsburgh 37. In the end, it didnt matter. Roethlisberger led the Steelers 39 yards in seven plays, finding Brown for gains of 11 and 13 yards. Pittsburgh then drained the clock until there were just 3 seconds remaining. Rather than call a timeout to force Suisham to think about it, the Ravens let the kicker go through his normal routine. The ball sailed right down the middle for Suishams fourth game-winning boot in the last two years. "I didnt feel like it would be a smart thing to do because the field was a little ruddy there and it gave them a little more time to prepare," Baltimore coach John Harbaugh said. Instead, the Ravens head into a bye week figuring out how to come through when things get tight. Their last three losses have come by a combined eight points. "I still have a lot of confidence," Flacco said. "Its going to be a dog fight just like it always is in this division ... We still have a lot of games to go." So do the Steelers, who seem to be finding themselves on offence. Rookie running back LeVeon Bell ran for a season-high 93 yards on 19 carries as the leagues 31st-ranked rushing attack piled up 141 yards on the ground, Pittsburghs highest total in nearly a year. Having a wide-open playbook certainly helped. Offensive co-ordinator Todd Haley found a variety of ways to get the ball in Bells hands, even lining him up in the wildcat formation with Roethlisberger split out as a wide receiver. "I told the (defensive back) I was going deep next time," Roethlisberger joked. Bell churned for 61 yards in the first half alone as the Steelers build a 10-6 lead. Roethlisberger hit Heath Miller for a 3-yard touchdown pass, though Miller handed the Ravens a field goal late in the half with a rare fumble near midfield. NOTES: Pittsburgh lost RT Marcus Gilbert with a quadriceps injury in the first quarter ... The Ravens called an onside kick in the third quarter trailing 13-9 but were called for two penalties on the play. The Steelers kicked a field goal to push their lead to 16-9 ... The comeback was the 28th game-winning drive in the fourth quarter in Roethlisbergers career. Custom Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys . Kenny Miller scored from the penalty spot and Camilo Sanvezzo came off the bench to add two late goals as the Whitecaps kept their playoff hopes alive with a 3-0 victory over the sagging Impact on Saturday afternoon. Brandon Morrow Jersey . Wilson hit Schenn from behind during Tuesday nights game in Philadelphia, earning a five-minute major for charging and a game misconduct. He has a phone hearing with the department of player safety, which limits any potential suspension to five or fewer games. http://www.ladodgersprostore.us/Kenta-M ... rs-jersey/. MLB.com reported that the Dodgers locked the left-hander in for one year at $10 million with up to $4 million in incentives. Maury Wills Jersey . Louis Blues and back into top spot of the TSN.ca NHL Power Rankings. The Sharks had been ranked No. Joc Pederson Jersey . Left back Armero opened the scoring in the fifth minute when his deflected shot rolled past Greece goalkeeper Orestis Karnezis. Striker Teofilo Gutierrez poked in Colombias second goal from a deflected corner in the 58th and James Rodriguez capped it off with a low shot in stoppage time after a slick backheel flick from Juan Cuadrado.ALAMEDA, Calif. - For a general manager who preaches building through the draft, Reggie McKenzie has struggled to find impact players his first two years in Oakland. With all of his picks on the first two days for the first time in three drafts with the Raiders, McKenzie is looking to add players who can be part of the foundation of the rebuilding project in Oakland. "Its my goal and the Raiders goal to hit on my picks, and to be right in everything we do," he said. "This year, Im more excited. I cant call it pressure. Im more excited because of the foundation that weve built this off-season." The Raiders enter the draft with the fifth overall pick and also have choices near the top of the second, third and fourth rounds. Oakland has traded its fifth- and sixth-round picks away but does have three selections in the seventh round. The Raiders didnt pick until 95th overall in 2012 because of previous deals. But McKenzie was unable to find any hidden gems as none of the six players selected started a single game last season. Oakland had premium picks a year ago, but first-round cornerback D.J. Hayden was hampered as he recovered from heart surgery and struggled in his limited playing time. Second-round offensive lineman Menelik Watson barely made it on the field because of injuries. "I want to get it right every year, with every pick," McKenzie said. "Will you be 100 per cent right? Absolutely not." Here are five things to watch with the Raiders when the draft starts Thursday night: QUARTERBACK QUANDARY: The Raiders entered the off-season in need of finding a starting quarterback. After trading a sixth-round pick for Matt Schaub in March, McKenzie no longer needs to fill that hole through the draft. "Thats still a position that well look at, but I think what it does is, you dont feel that pressure that you have to go out there and try and draft a quarterback," coach Dennis Allen said. "You kind of let everything fall to you now." WIN NOW: The Raiders have spent the first two years under the leadership of McKenzie and Allen tearing down the franchise after years of poor management under late owner Al Davis.dddddddddddd. Now they are in the rebuild mode, but owner Mark Davis is losing patience after consecutive four-win seasons. McKenzie said that does not put pressure on him to find players who can contribute immediately. "You draft for the future," McKenzie said. "You dont draft for right now. Thats not the way I do it." GOING DEEP: One of the deepest positions in this draft is receiver, where more than a dozen players are projected to go in the first three rounds. Even after adding veteran James Jones in free agency, the Raiders could look for a playmaker in the draft. Clemsons Sammy Watkins is considered the best of the group, but the Raiders also could wait to get a quality receiver in the second or third round. "If I feel like this guy is an impact player, Im not going to bypass him just because theres some other good, solid receivers," McKenzie said. "When youre comparing great to good, Id rather have great." DRAFT DEALINGS: McKenzie has not been shy about making draft-day trades. He has moved down in the draft four times in his first two years to add additional picks, including dropping nine spots in the first round last year to take Hayden 12th overall and add the pick for Watson in the second round. "Thats what makes it fun — the uncertainty," he said. "But I cannot plan that at all. I can just be hardheaded and stubborn and say, Im not moving. But thats not my style." UNDRAFTED GEMS: A GMs work is not done once Mr. Irrelevant is picked. McKenzie has done a good job finding some gems in the undrafted free agent market with receiver Rod Streater, quarterback Matt McGloin, punter Marquette King and offensive lineman Lucas Nix all making contributions the past two years after joining Oakland as undrafted free agents. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
xusuwen96
Bottom Tier

Volver a General