Arcadia Fighters

I set DJ up with a Bure. Yes, when he was with the

Discusión general sobre juegos de lucha.

I set DJ up with a Bure. Yes, when he was with the

Notapor xusuwen96 » Vie Dic 29, 2017 8:54 am

DB: What was going through your mind on that penalty shot, take us through that.Joey: Well, you know I went in and I knew I was gonna deke, but then I changed my mind and went with the shot. I was thinking I was gonna take, but then was like, wait a second I dont like what Im seeing, so I shot.DB: What did Michelle say to you during the 2nd intermission? You seemed to be a completely different player in the 3rd period.Joey: Um, I think she said, "Are you drunk? Have you been drinking on the bench?" And I said, "No, I was drinking in the locker room, it was much different.DB: There were reports that you werent going to play in the game out of fear of being embarrassed by Stoewall? Are these reports true?Joey: They are true, you know he was a very intimidating force. So, you dont wanna have second thoughts, but I was having them. But sometimes you gotta suck it up and forge ahead.DB: How long have you been a Red Wings fan?Joey: Ive been a Red Wings fan since I was in my moms womb and I remember, I think it was when I was conceived I heard the words, "He shoots, he scores!"(photo: The Awesome Boston)DB: You famously have a lot of red wings things in your room in the basement, what do you have?Joey: I have several jerseys. I actually have a Hartford Whalers jersey and a couple Hartford Whalers things down there too. (Breaks character and says the following as himself) Those actually werent put there by me, those were the set director, who knew nothing about hockey. And I kept asking the Red Wings organization to send me Red Wings stuff. So, I would replace the Hartford Whalers stuff slowly over time with Red Wings stuff.DB: Can you compare the twins with the Sedins?Joey: I think so, well theyre roughly the same size, right? Mary Kate, great hands. Ashley, more of a checking forward, more of a backchecker, more of a defensive player. Shed probably win the Selke.(photo: Zimbio.com)DB: Apparently DJ married a Bure, were you invited to the wedding?Joey: I was invited to the wedding. I set DJ up with a Bure. Yes, when he was with the Montreal Canadiens, I met Val Bure at a charity hockey game. And he and his brother Pavel, apperently what they told me is they learned how to speak english by watching Full House rewinds.(Reddit)DB: Are you on this team and who is this guy? (pictured above)Joey: Yes, this is the classic Jesse and the Rippers hockey team, but I dont know this particular guy. Im actually working on making a Woodchucks hockey jersey. Itll have a little face with a thought bubble above his head that says, "Is that made of wood?" or "Is that stick made of wood?"DB: Can you go Bardown?Joey: Can I go Bardown? I can go socks up, I can go underwear down, I can go cup to the left, cup to the right. And you know what? I can Zizzle.Earlier today, Dave Coulier was on TSNs Off The Record with Michael Landsberg where he told this amazing story about drinking out of the Stanley Cup with Chris Chelios and partying with Kid Rock. Also, wait till the end for the hilarious Mike Babcock impersonation. Dave Coulier will be at Yuk Yuks in Toronto tonight, as well as Yuk Yuks in Mississauga Friday and Saturday night. You can buy tickets on his website davecoulier.com.You can also purchase his up coming stand up special, "Glorified Birthday Clown" on his website as well. Jed Lowrie Jersey . -- Brad Gushue of St. Joe Morgan Jersey . -- Jacksonville Jaguars running back Maurice Jones-Drew practiced in a limited capacity Friday, a positive sign he might be able to play against the Tennessee Titans. http://www.authenticbaseshopathletics.c ... ss-Jersey/. Perhaps as important, shes sending a message to 17-year-old gold medal favourite Sara Takanashi of Japan. Iraschko-Stolz relegated Takanashi, who has 10 World Cup victories this season, to second place in two of three training jumps Saturday. Glenn Hubbard Jersey . CBS Sports Jon Heyman is reporting that Santana will sign a one-year deal, likely in the next two days with one of a trio of suitors, with the Toronto Blue Jays believed to be heavily involved. Tony Phillips Jersey . Pierre last November, only to watch St. Pierre leave the UFC octagon with his welterweight title belt and a split-decision victory.WATKINS GLEN, N.Y. -- Jeff Gordon shouted "Oh, yeah boys! Yoo Hoo!" over his radio, then punched his right arm skyward when he emerged from his No. 24 Chevrolet as his resurgent season continues. Gordon turned a fast lap of 129.466 mph on Saturday to win the pole for the Cheez-It 355 at The Glen, edging road racing ace Marcos Ambrose and Hendrick Motorsports teammate Jimmie Johnson in the second and final round of knockout qualifying. It was Gordons first pole of the season, third at Watkins Glen, and 75th of his stellar career. Just like old times at Watkins Glen International, where Gordon has won four times. And on his son Leos birthday no less. "This year has been phenomenal," said Gordon, whose last pole at the storied road course was 11 years ago. "I wished him a happy birthday this morning and said, All right, Im going to try to get you that pole. "I wasnt real confident in that statement, and now I really cant wait to talk to him." Kevin Harvick and Kurt Busch rounded out the top five. AJ Allmendinger was sixth, followed by Dale Earnhardt Jr., Matt Kenseth, Brad Keselowski and Ryan Newman. Defending race winner Kyle Busch will start 19th. Just missing the final round of qualifying was five-time Watkins Glen winner Tony Stewart, who will start 13th. Danica Patrick, who crashed in final practice on Friday and will start at the rear of the field, used the session for practice and ran 11 laps. With five races left until the Chhase for the Sprint Cup championship begins, the drivers on the cusp of making the 16-driver field didnt fare well.dddddddddddd Greg Biffle will start 28th, two spots in front of Kasey Kahne. Rookies Kyle Larson and Austin Dillon were 23rd and 31st. Ambrose, who has won two of the past three Cup races at Watkins Glen, set a track record of 129.491 mph in the first round of qualifying and had the fastest lap of the second round until Gordon went out at just the right time with no other drivers to contend with. Ambrose sped out in the closing seconds in an attempt to make one final run at the top spot but was too late and had to settle for second. "I wish Jeff was a little kinder to me to let me get the pole," said Ambrose, who needs a victory to make the Chase and is at the track where hes the odds-on favourite. "It was a pretty good lap, though, and I will take it. You have to be happy with front-row starts." Indeed. The last four winners at Watkins Glen came from the top 5 in qualifying. Keselowski, who won the pole for the Nationwide race at The Glen earlier Saturday and has finished second in the Cup race here the last three years, had traffic on one run and had to do a second trip around the 2.45-mile layout. "It kept all stacking up," Keselowski said. "I feel like we are really fast in race trim, we have a lot of speed. We just need it to not fall off so much. It we can do that, we will have a shot to win." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
xusuwen96
Bottom Tier

Volver a General